How to Create an Account
Create a Parent Account
- Click Sign Up (upper left-hand corner of the webpage)
- Enter email address and password
- A verification email will be sent to activate the Crossbar account
- Click on link within the verification email
- Enter name a phone number to complete account profile
Parent Account Options
Participants: Allows you to add participants (players) that will be associated with the account.
Teams: Shows the assigned team. Clicking on the team will take you to the team page.
Settings: Update name, phone number, email address and password.
Notifications: Sets email notifications for games and practices.
Adding Players to Parent Account
- Log into the Parent Account
- Select Account
- Select Add Participant
- Complete Player Profile (name, birthdate)
Adding USA Lacrosse Number to Profile
- Select player profile icon below players name
- Click membership
- Enter 2023-24 USA Lacrosse Membership number